.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

We are a happy extended family!


. . . or at least that's the impression we were trying to
make with these family pictures :).

We took advantage of Sam and Terri being in town last month to do some family pictures. Our go-to photographer, Chuck's sister Melissa, was unavailable due to her own busy summer traveling schedule so we used Mandie Anderson, who did an excellent job.

The whole gang; I love Will's pensive look. And could Bailey's little outfit be any cuter?

One of our favorite family activities, chillin' on a log.

Just the young folk... notice how Cody is suddenly dramatically taller that his two younger brothers? Kid is definitely up on his toes, grrrr. For the record, the three of them are all within about a quarter-inch of each other, depending on the day.

My brothers and me! They are such nice brothers to have (although my seven-year-old self would disagree vehemently!). I'm so lucky to have such great relationships with all three of them, and I'm SURE they'd all agree that I'm their favorite sister.

Grandma Pam and quite possibly the three cutest kids ever!
(P.S. Happy, happy birthday to Grandma Pam tomorrow!! We'll be livin' it up in Utah, yay!)

Such an attractive couple, am I right? I really love Chuck.

Clyde. Can't get enough of this kid (okay, well, sometimes I can...). Seriously, though, he is such a ball of energy and hilarity.

Will. Love his impromptu dancing and kisses - such a doll! He actually did pretty well for the pictures, Mandie did such a great job with props and such to get his attention. I figured if his cute face was at least visible and he wasn't actually running out of the shot, it was a successful picture :).

And that's a wrap!

9 comments:

jayna said...

You are all adorable. Congrats on the amazing log shot as well! :)

McKay & Lynndi said...

What a cute little family.

Missy08 said...

Cute pictures and u look so gorgous

Leslie said...

I love the way Will is looking at Bailey in the picture of the three grandkids and your mom. Looks like he's pretty enamored with the cute lil' lady!

mama izatt said...

Love the picture with Grandma Pam! What a great bunch of pictures. You and Chuck are so cute!!

Cathy said...

Such great pictures! And in several of them, both of your boys are actually looking at the camera at the same time! What an accomplishment! So fun! :)

KS said...

What cute family photos! Your boys are seriously the cutest little set of brothers.

Sam and Terri said...

I managed to keep my eyes open for at least a few of the pictures! That's strange.

Love that last one of you guys. They all turned out so good.

Holly Cameron said...

In the second picture you and chuck are totally smiling the same way...you married lovers. So cute! And I love love love the grandma and grandkids shot! But I think my favs are the self portraits of clyde and will alone. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.