.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Trampoline photo op ( is there any other kind?)


We had a most excellent BBQ a couple of weeks ago at our friends' house and Clyde and Will happily availed themselves frequent use of the trampoline. I happily availed myself frequent use of the camera to capture their serious adorableness.


Clyde mid-jump. I like how, if you use your imagination, it appears that he's in the middle of an exercise routine where he will touch his left knee with his right elbow, jump, and then alternate with a left elbow/right knee tap. For the record, I don't believe that's what he was actually doing.

Clyde, mid-jump again, and Will, mid-(um)-back roll? As demonstrated in the next few pictures, Will preferred a 'jump, sit, fall backwards' routine. Unfortunately, he now tries it regularly in our living room, where he finds the carpeted floor much less 'giving' than the trampoline.

Ohhh, sweet baby Will. I really can't get enough of this child, although truer words were never printed on a t-shirt ('my parents are exhausted'). Mucho gracias to my mom's good friend Bonnie for finding that shirt for Will!!

On his way down. Excellent form, eh?

Giggly boys. I was pretty amazed that no serious injuries occurred (hello, these are MY boys after all, AND this is the same backyard where Clyde broke his leg last year) despite their many run-ins while jumping. Also, Clyde's monkey shirt says "I'm a little bananas" and it likewise rings VERY true.

And finally, I love how relaxed Will looks in this one, like he's lying down there on purpose to more closely examine the trampoline surface instead of as a result of a crash with Clyde. Good save, Will, good save :).

6 comments:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

These are the cutest little boys ever! (Sorry not witty, but that's really all I had to say.)

mama izatt said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Your boys are adorable!

jayna said...

Pretty stinkin' adorable if you ask me.

Izzy said...

I needed a good laugh... So I came and looked at this blog again. HAHAHA I love Clyde power slamming in the first photo.

Sam and Terri said...

These pictures had me laughing out loud, while sitting in my room all by myself. Well, I guess Bailey was there but she doesn't count yet because her sense of humor is still hit and miss.

Holly Cameron said...

Oh fun! You secretly make me want another kid right now just so ella can have a tiny buddy to follow her around.