.

Friday, January 8, 2010

We Fiesta'd!

.
In accordance with this sign, of course:
Is it painfully obvious I was meant to be a kindergarten art teacher? Except that I won't let my small children near my art projects, haha . . .
.
Anyways, we decided to host a small soiree to watch Boise State play in the Fiesta Bowl on Monday, and we had such a great time! The crowd:
.The kids (playing with a remote control train that Clyde got for Christmas from Grandma and Pops). 

 Clyde got new Bronco gear for Christmas, which meant that the #5 jersey was officially passed down to Will, who wore it well:
Will's favorite part of the evening was clapping. Even though his back was to the TV :)
.

He also liked it when Daddy clapped!
.

This picture cracks me up since both dads are helping their children with acrobatics of some kind.
.

Sam and Terri were here for the weekend and got to stay for the game, yay! Sam was so mesmerized by the action he couldn't take his eyes away from the TV . . .
.

Go team! We were obviously thrilled with the outcome of the game.

We had a little 'guess the score' game, which Chuck suspiciously won.  .

And finally, this display has been in one of our front windows since the beginning of December. Is it tacky to leave it up year-round?

6 comments:

Maren said...

I just have to say that I loved your outfit on Sunday. It made me happy. :)

jayna said...

I have rarely seen such a display of school spirit in all of my non-rally-participating experiences. Go Izatts!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

How fun!! I so want to be invited to your next bowl party!!! You guys know how to do it!

Missy08 said...

Fun we got to watch alittle of it cause we didn't get back home on time, but was a good game.

Leslie said...

Jazlyn loved the BSU sign in the window when we stopped by your house the other day.

Cathy said...

I especially love that you are both wearing shorts in January.