.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lee & Leesh re-tie the knot!

A couple of weeks ago we had the chance to head back to Elko to party with [Chuck's younger brother] Lee and Aleesha as they celebrated their second wedding anniversary with a vow renewal ceremony!

Lee and Aleesha have a darling little daughter Bri who's just a couple of months younger than Will. Aren't they such a sweet family?

The whole ceremony and reception were so beautiful and fun - here's the sign-in table.

Aleesha's favorite colors are hot pink and black - can you tell? :)

The beautiful couple. Leesh is such a fun girl; I'm so glad we married brothers!

Pops and Bri enjoying the party :)

They had a DJ and a dance floor, which my boys took full advantage of. . .

as did I. We spent most of the evening rockin' out,
much to the general amusement of those in attendance, I'm sure.

We did vacate the dance floor long enough to let Lee and Aleesha have their special first dance though :)

Chuck scored major points by dancing with both his wife AND his mom at different points during the evening. Good job, babe!

Their cake was sooo pretty, and the personalized cake topper was HILARIOUS!

Will agreed that the cake tasted as good as it looked :)

My nieces and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful arch from the ceremony and pose for some pictures - here I am with Mallory . . .

and with Courtney!

Oh, and with my cute husband, of course.

Then it was time for - what else? More dancing! I took a spin around with my super cute nephew George.

Amanda and Mallory taking a quick picture break from all the dancin'!

Courtney and I had some pretty sweet moves.

So, Clyde and Will and I have frequent dance parties at home, and about a year ago Clyde started break dancing - without any instruction or prompting from me. It's absolutely hilarious - he's picked it up from our daily viewing of the Ellen DeGeneres show; she always has awesome dancers on and cast-offs from So You Think You Can Dance.

My cute boys! Chuck earned even more points by surprising me with a special request to the DJ for my favorite song - Forever by Chris Brown. First he told me that he requested 'Achy Breaky Heart' and I was like, "Ohh, that's nice . . . " and then the real song started playing :)

Oh, my cute Will. The little kids found a great hiding spot underneath the main table (it was up on a stage), so Clyde and Will both spent quite a bit of time under there, causing various moments of panic when I could no longer spot them dancing.

And that was the celebration! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of it, Lee and Aleesha :)

4 comments:

Sam and Terri said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

I am sad I missed more of the break dancing by little Clyde Monster. But it is probably for the best because Bailey sits on my bladder now so I don't think I would be able to waddle to the bathroom quick enough :)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

How fun! That cake is A.MAZING!!! And your boys get cuter and cuter every day!!!

Leslie said...

What a fun night. We need a close up of the cake topper though!

Holly Cameron said...

You are seriously such a fun aunt...and mom/sister/FRIEND! I love all the pictures (in other posts too) with you and your nieces.